Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chetan Bhagat books online


Call me a nationalist or whatever you will but I take pride when people around me respect anything Made in India, be it a phone, fridge, movie or even a book for that matter. My love for Chetan Bhagat books probably stems from this belief alone. Usually, whenever a book comes out, especially that of an India author I make a point to read it. Same happened Five Point Someone came out. It was undoubtedly a  youthful book. 
I was pretty confident that it's going to go mainstream within a flash. But what I hadn't expected was the success his subsequent books saw. All of them were good in different ways but seriously Chetan Bhagat managed 6 consecutive bestsellers! So much so that most online stores now make sure to stock his books whether or not they have a copy of Discovery of India. Being an ardent admirer I have finally decided to finally buy Chetan Bhagat books online. Not one, not three but all five. There may some free copies strewn around the internet but I believe in the original, on principal. ;)
Once again, if you missed the link, here is the link to buy Chetan Bhagat books online.

No comments:

Post a Comment